The guide to travel to Russia with all the information you need to plan, organise and make your trip to Russia much easier, cheaper and avoiding queues.
- More than 300 pages with quality information so that your trip to Russia is perfect and without setbacks.
- Guide updated in 2018 and with new content to solve all your questions and all links to official websites.
- You can plan your trip to Russia online in 10 steps: itinerary, airline tickets, visa processing, train tickets, accommodation, tickets to museums and shows, rubles, reservation of restaurants and taxis, etc.
- Detailed explanation of all the customs procedures that you will have to carry out upon arrival in Russia: immigration card, limits when bringing or taking products from Russia, customs declaration, hotel registration, etc. With examples of the official forms used in Russia.
- Itineraries for Moscow and St. Petersburg with recommendations on what days and times it is best to make visits, where to eat, where to go shopping, tourist cards, etc..
- Checklist with all the documentation and luggage that you must take to Russia so you do not forget anything.
Why buy this guide?
If you feel identified with any of these phrases it is very likely that it is the guide you need:
- You are going to organise a trip to Russia but you feel lost since it is not a destination as easy as other.
- You also do not want to waste weeks or months looking for information online trying to organise your trip.
- You like to travel independently and you are looking for quality information to organise your trip to Russia according to your personal tastes and more economically.
- You have already started to organise your trip to Russia but you still have many doubts about certain aspects of the trip planning and that you can not find anywhere.
- You do not want to pay a surcharge having to resort to intermediaries to organise some aspects of your trip like the purchase of train tickets, tickets for museums or for opera, ballet or Russian folklore shows.
A completely updated guide
All the information in the guide is updated in 2018 and incorporates the answer to the most common questions asked by travellers.
What does the guide cost and in what format will I receive it?
The price of the guide is $ 17.95, although with a launch offer of $ 9.95. Although the question you should ask is: How much will I save with this guide? I have made an estimate, and if all the steps in this guide are followed, the estimated savings can be more than $ 300 per person for a trip of about 8-10 days.
You will instantly receive a PDF guide in digital format (not paper) that you can read comfortably on your tablet or smartphone, and that you can take to Russia to lighten weight.
Recent traveler reviews that have bought the Russia Travel Guide
Fantastic guide, I have found it very useful in my recent trip to Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as in the transfer by train. Clear, interesting, detailed without reaching the excess of data and places that make other guides tedious and boring. Excellent idea to take it in pdf, to highlight and point out the most interesting.
I am writing to thank you for your guide and for the support you gave me for my trip to Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg); It was a wonderful experience although at the beginning I had some doubts, however the desire to know places like the Bolshoi Theater, The Hermitage Museum, The Dostoevsky House Museum, the Marinskii complex (Concert Hall and Theater), see Valeri Gergiev in the Marinskii Concert Hall, works like Boris Godunov (at the Marinskii Theater) and the Bayadere at the Bolshoi Theater took away those doubts. I owe a lot to your guide and to you for the support you gave me when I needed it. The food is delicious and the people are very friendly, whenever we need help they kindly offered it
Thank you very much for creating such a well organised and informative guide.
A few days ago I acquired your guide since I am preparing my first trip to Russia, specifically to Saint Petersburg. I will go with my wife who is Russian.
In the guide everything is phenomenally explained, sincerely, it is helping me a lot, in fact it has even encouraged me to process the visa, in the end, it is true that it is simple, but I think it is partly thanks to the guide.
Some time ago I bought your guide and the truth is that it is being very helpful to be able to organise my trip to Russia in a few months. Thank you very much and congratulations for the great work of gathering and distributing the information.
I just wanted to thank you for the blog and for the guide, today I just sent the documentation by courier to the Visa Center and I believe that without your “step by step” guide it would have been impossible. We already have flights and now I am looking for hotels and selecting the “essential” tourist attractions of St. Petersburg-Moscow.
Thank you very much Irena! I bought your guide and it has been great for me to manage all the paperwork and now to inform me about what to visit and how to get around. This is the trip of my life and I am very excited.
Thank you for the great work you do to help many like me, to make this great trip, that thanks to you I will make the most of it.
I bought your guide and I just arrived from spending 4 days in Moscow. Without your guide it would have been possible to go but much more complicated. It has helped us a lot since the minute zero, super clear all the procedures and suggestions.
Upon arrival and departure we hired a kiwi taxi which for 1700 rubles took us phenomenal to the hotel and the airport.
We come amazed of the trip, it is a monumental city. We were in the Pushkin Cafe and in the White Rabbit restuurant, we ate in the Gum galleries. I do not know which one to stay with.
Your guide the best of the trip.
About Irena Domingo
Hello, my name is Irena. I was born in Russia in 1974 during the Soviet era. I worked as a Russian teacher and as a translator and interpreter for the past 15 years. One of my main hobbies is traveling. Therefore, through this guide I want to help those people who want to travel to Russia on their own without having to go through an organised tour company. It has not always been easy to tour Russia independently due to cultural and social differences as well as the bureaucratic obstacles to obtaining visas to my country. This has changed over the past few years and with this guide I want to help make it easier by providing useful information that will allow you to easily organise your trip to Russia.
I hope you are able to do so!